A Team You Can Trust
You’re killing it.
We’ll keep it that way.
Obviously loan officers are the lifeblood of our company. They are the face of it, so we take a lot of pride in the people we hire. We look for two main things in our sales people, (1) Character - do they have the same passion for people and integrity that we do? And (2) Hunger - are they eager to grow their business?
"I want to see every loan officer and every branch grow by 20% every year."
“20% growth. That’s what I’m all about. I want to see every loan officer and every branch grow by 20% every year. We’ve built our whole sales model around making that a reality for our sales people. If you’re looking for a company that cares just as much about growing your business as they do your current book of business, then we need to talk."
- Brett Snortland, Executive Vice President
Network Funding places a huge emphasis on quality Processing because it directly effects our turn-times in Underwriting. By placing our corporate processing and underwriting departments under the same management team, our corporate processing teams are able work directly with our underwriters.
"Customers’ experience hinges on the quality of our processors."
- "Many lenders have a tendency to overlook the vital role of processing. At Network Funding we believe the quality of our customers’ experience hinges on the quality of our processors."
- Carey Banning, VP of National Operations
At Network Funding, our Loan Officers know they can rely on “lightning-fast” underwriting. We are committed to staffing and operating our underwriting teams in such a way to maintain 24-48 hour underwriting turn-times. By hiring the best underwriters in the industry and making sure they have reasonable workloads, the underwriting experience at Network Funding continues to be one of the standards in the industry.
"Our top priority was and always will be underwriting."
- When we started Network Funding, one of our top priorities was and always will be underwriting. We knew that if we wanted to establish ourselves as a major player in this industry, maintaining rapid underwriting turn-times would be essential.
- Buzz Baker, Co-Chairman
The Closing Department is one of the most established and experienced departments at Network Funding. Providing reliable and consistent quality at the finish line is what keeps referral partners coming back and builds trust in our brand.
"Our closers were among the first in the country to close a TRID loan..."
- “At the end of the day, we are a mortgage lender, and that means we close loans. Every aspect of The Loan Process is vital, but closing is what clients remember. As a Loan Officer, you need a closing department you can rely on. Our closers were among the first in the country to close a TRID loan, because they are relentless when it comes to getting the job done. Believe me, you’ll be impressed.”
- Matt Kiker, President
In the mortgage industry’s ever-changing regulatory landscape, reliable compliance is essential to the success and health of any lender. The multi-level compliance checks at Network Funding provide that protection to our loan originators by reviewing every loan at key stages throughout the Loan Process.
Through LendingQB, our Compliance Department receives automated notifications and is able to review files “behind the scenes”. Causing minimal interruption to workflow, allows our loans to move smoothly from one stage to the next and keep everything on track for closing.
"We strive to be the best in the industry when it comes to compliance."
- "We strive to be the best in the industry when it comes to compliance, so that our originators can have the peace of mind they need to focus on their main job… originating new loans."
- Denise Martinez, Compliance Director
The Licensing Department at Network Funding focuses on your license status, so you don’t have to. Network Funding provides continuing education courses and license renewals at no cost to the Loan Officer. When it’s time to renew your license, the Licensing staff notifies you and sends helpful instructions, reminding you of what you need to do and how to do it.
"We want Licensing to be as little of an issue as possible."
- "At Network Funding we want Licensing to be as little of an issue for our Loan Officers as possible."
- MATT KIKER, PRESIDENT
The Support Team at Network Funding is a highly trained and experienced staff dedicated to assisting branches with their needs. If a Loan Officer has a question, problem or needs help, the Support Team is “first base." Most of the time, if they can’t fix it, they will connect the Loan Officer with the department or individual at Corporate who can.
"We want our branches to feel connected..."
- "The Support Team at Network Funding exists to take care of our branches. We work hard to build strong relationships with every branch because we want our branches to feel connected, informed and empowered. If a branch has a question or problem, we’re here to help. It’s what we do.”
- Sara Wiggins, Support Director