Join the Network!
Work from Anywhere with Flexible Hours!
Network Funding, LP offers a competitive salary with bonus and benefits for our team members, as well as remote work and flexible schedules for the current work environment. We understand how important it is to have a highly qualified Underwriting Staff in order to implement the successful execution of the loan file flow. We strive to hire, develop, and retain the top Underwriters in the Mortgage Industry in order to provide our customers with the best experience possible.
Network Funding, LP is a Family-Owned, Family-Focused Mortgage Company with a heart. It was started in 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas. Network Funding’s mission is to revive the American Dream of owning a home by serving every client with integrity, keeping the process simple, and getting the job done on time.
Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to
- Review initial submission of loan files and make loan decision based on company guidelines.
- Maintain open communication with branches on requirements of the loan approval.
- Review of conditions provided by branches to issue Clear to Close approval.
- Work with the post-closing team on any underwriting requirements for closed files as needed.
- Ability to underwrite Conventional, FHA loans and VA loans. Knowledge of USDA and Bond loans are not a requirement; but, is favorable. We are willing to train underwriters that want to expand their knowledge on these products.
- Work with branches on scenarios and guideline questions.
- Work independently and manage pipeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Network Funding, LP is a fast-paced company that employs some of the best Underwriters in the business. We offer the support for you to be the best and we are right beside you along the way.
- 3+ years of Conventional and FHA underwriting experience
- Direct Endorsement (DE) required
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to excel